Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Morning Hike

My wife and I went for a hike through one of our local forest preserves, Maple Lake East. It was a beautiful morning and quite a few people were out enjoying it. Psalm 118:24 (NASB) comes to mind....."This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it."  

There were people fishing, hiking, and mountain biking. I snapped some pictures, so I thought I'd share a few of them here.....



A mountain biker coming up the trail.

Another mountain biker enjoying the day.





A shot of Maple Lake; the forest preserve we were hiking around.

There's just something about a relaxin' morning spent fishing.

A group of cyclists taking a break before getting back on the trail.

Some more cyclists enjoying the trails of the preserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment